The present website is published by Legrand SA
A public limited company (“société anonyme”) with a registered capital of €1.067.223.004
SIRET No. 421 259 615 00027
Code APE 7010Z
128, av. du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
87000 Limoges (France)
RCS Limoges 421 259 615
VAT identification number: TVA FR 01 421 259 615
Publishing director: Achraf HEGAZY
Latest update: November 2018
The present website is hosted on RUNISO SAS ’s servers.
167, av de Bretagne 59000 Lille
Tél.: +33(0)3 62 13 83 83
Fax: +33(0)3 62 13 83 84.
Since these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice, you are invited to consult it regularly.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Legrand Group owns, reserves and retains all property rights, particularly intellectual property, including copyright for this Website and its content. The brands cited on this Website (non-exhaustive list: Legrand©, Céliane™, Mosaic™, Plexo™, etc.) are registered trademarks.
Any representation or reproduction, in part or in whole, for purposes other than for your personal and private use in pursuit of a non-commercial aim, on any medium or using any process, is strictly prohibited without written permission from Legrand Group or the assignees or successors thereof. Any breach of this copyright would thus constitute counterfeiting.
You expressly undertake that your use of the Website will not in any way prejudiced the rights of Legrand Group.
Data security and confidentiality: an essential characteristic of the Eliot program
Do you think you have found a vulnerability in any of our IoT products or services?
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Given the characteristics of the Internet network for the use of the Website, you declare you are well aware and you assume the risks arising, directly or indirectly, from the availability and transmission of the data through this network.
Although Legrand Group makes every effort to provide reliable content, and despite the care taken in its operation, some errors may be found in this Website. Under no circumstances can Legrand Group be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing this Website or using the information contained therein (e.g.: errors, omissions, inaccessibility, data loss, damage, destruction or viruses liable to affect the user's I.T. equipment). Therefore, you are invited to make any necessary checks and to regularly update the Website.
Legrand Group shall not be in particular held liable for any viruses that might be present on the Website or any other malware (worms, Trojans, spyware…). In this regard, you undertake to take all necessary security measures. Therefore, you acknowledge using the Website under your own exclusive responsibility and you are invited to make any necessary checks. It is in particular your responsibility to set up or ensure the use of a personal secured computer network, as well as to ensure a correct technical configuration of the connection box connected to your Internet Service Provider and of other devices such as radio access equipment (WIFI, 4G…).
Legrand Group shall not be liable for any interruptions in the access to the Website. In addition, Legrand Group may, at its own discretion, either temporarily or indefinitely interrupt access to the Website. In order to ensure effectiveness and security of the services, we reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to the technical characteristics of our services.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Legrand Group or its partners shall not, in any case, be liable for indirect damage, consequential damage, lost profit or damage from data loss or from operating loss caused by use or by impossibility of using the Website or its content, whether based in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis and whether or not Legrand Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In case of force majeure or act of God (such as disruption of connections and/or of power supply), Legrand Group reserves the right to terminate or suspend without notice the operation of the Website. The force majeure suspends the obligations of Legrand Group for the entire duration of the force majeure event.
It is expressly understood that are considered as cases of force majeure, in addition to those which are usually retained by law and case law in France, fires, storms, lightning, strikes, floods, earthquakes, epidemics, terrorist attacks, explosions, war, military operations or civil disorders, disruption of means of transportation or procurement, shortage of energy supply, computer viruses, electrical and electromagnetic phenomena which disturb the mobile networks, any legislative or regulatory measures regarding the Website, in whole or in part, in particular those imposed by an organization or a national or international authority, as well as any modifications of these ones, and generally any event which has required the Website of local or national plans for maintaining telecommunication service continuity.
Although LEGRAND makes every effort to provide reliable content, and despite the care taken in the wording of the text and publishing of photographs, some errors may be found in the information given on this Website. Under no circumstances can LEGRAND be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing the Website or using the information contained therein (e.g.: errors, omissions, inaccessibility, data loss, damage, destruction or viruses liable to affect the user's I.T. equipment). Therefore, the user accepts to use this information under his/her sole liability and is invited to make any necessary checks.
LEGRAND implemented measures aimed to ensure the security of personal data collected on the LEGRAND Website. Though, LEGRAND wishes to draw the users' attention to potential risks in terms of data confidentiality linked to the Internet use.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Legrand Group grants to you a right to access and use the Website. The equipments and other physical facilities, in particular the telecommunications costs, necessary to access to the Website are under your exclusive responsibility.
Legrand Group implemented measures aimed to ensure the security of personal data collected on the Website. Though, Legrand Group wishes to draw the users' attention to potential risks in terms of data confidentiality linked to the Internet use.
In particular, you agree:
- Not to publish, send or distribute any prejudicial, obscene, defamatory or unlawful information either on or from this Website;
- Not to use this Website in a manner liable to infringe the rights of others;
- Not to copy or reproduce in part or in whole, for purposes other than for your personal and private use in pursuit of a non-commercial aim, materials on this Website, including but not limited to logos, texts, layout, visuals, graphics, icons, schemes, photographs, except with prior written permission from Legrand Group
- Not to make unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservations;
- Not to use any software, routine or device with a view to hindering or attempting to hinder the proper operation of the Website, either manually or electronically, by any means, particularly with respect to the uploading or accessibility of files containing altered data or viruses;
- Not to degrade, alter or change the graphic appearance of this Website or the constituent software codes thereof;
- Not to undertake any action liable to cause unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on the Website or on an associated infrastructure;
- Not to copy all or part of the Website on any other Website, website or internal company network;
- Not to set hypertext links to the Website without the prior written authorization of Legrand Group ;
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any of our networks, by any means.
- Any downloading or reproduction of the materials of this Website should be subject to a specific authorization of Legrand Group;
- To alert Legrand Group as soon as you become aware of an incident, in particular in case of illegal or forbidden use of the Website or its content or in case of hacking;
- To check that the computer system used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
Legrand Group reserves the right to improve or amend the information, services, products and other items on this Website, or to shut the Website down, at any time, without notice.